It's a house out of a dream!

It's a house out of a dream!
Unknown Carpenter Gothic home

Sunday, June 19, 2011

1206 & 1208 SE Ankeny St


Sometimes I think maybe I've seen every old house in Portland. I found this old photo at a sale today and thought to myself it looked familiar. Well it was. This wonderful turn of the century structure (now a duplex) is still alive and well on SE 12th and Ankeny. Very visible from Sandy Blvd. Almost completely intact. Really just needs some roof ornamentation.

ADDITION DECEMBER 29th: Demolished in December 2015 by a greedy Beaverton developer with a super fake LLC registered in July 2015. Thanks a lot A12 Land Partners, LLC a.k.a. Michael Goeckner. What a waste!!!! Can't wait to see the POS you build in it's place.

1 comment:

  1. I found the remodelling plans for this house at OHS. Interestingly, it was duplexified sometime before 1925.

    ReplyDelete